Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cindawg Schmarts

This year I think I've finally discovered who I am- and she's pretty damn COOL if you ask me! I've also learned that life is what you make it. So, Just Do It. Nike.

Here is a RANDOM list of things I've learned this year:

* Loyalty is hard to find
* Always trust your instincts- especially when it comes to people
* Purple Kool-Aid makes you shit green
* I don’t need anyone’s approval but mine
* I secretly want to be a merkin model
* I cannot stand the sight of open cabinet doors
* Jay truly is my Soul Mate
* Simply trying is half the battle
* Human Nature
* Gratitude, Humility & Forgiveness
* Let it Be
* Flavor is the sweetest thing in life
* Attitude is everything
* Music is my refuge
* Stay Foolish

And, here are two of my favorite quotes by two of my favorite people…

I'd rather be the king of kids, than the prince of fools.
~Jack Black

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss