Friday, December 11, 2009

You've been schooled by TENACIOUS T

I'm pretty quick witted and often amaze myself even but Tristan is by far quicker than I. So, I've decided to start sharing all of his sarcastically AWESOME, yet sometimes out-there dialogues. I like to call them Tristan-isms. Here is his most recent episode:

Wal-Mart Lady: What beautiful kids you have.
Me: Thank you.
Wal-Mart Lady: 3 boys, huh?
Tristan: No. One girl.
Wal-Mart Lady: Oh! She looks so much like you two.
Tristan: Yeah well, she has a vagina.

While I know most mothers would be appalled, I applaud his far-out ability to say what's on his mind. He always sticks up for the underdog, is hilarious, oh-so handsome, brilliant, and definitely has an older soul than mine. Tristan BLOWS MY MIND!!!

While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. WORD.


And speaking of private parts, I would think probably the worst thing about having King Kong go rampant in your town would be the huge, monster genitalia.

No comments: